Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Gobble Gobble day!

Well, all, another turkey day is upon us. Thanksgiving eve I guess you would call it! It's supposed to be a pretty day. I want to wish everyone a safe and happy gobble gobble day! And remember what it is really all about. Not food. But family! For being thankful for all that we have been blessed with and not all that we don't have. I choose to look at my cup half full then half empty. There is so much to be thankful for. A beautiful day for one. My daughter. My family. My friends. My church. For all kinds of things. My job. I just urge you all to reflect on how great your life really is. Be safe and try not to eat too much!

God bless!

1 Comment:

King Tut Streets 730 RIP said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jennifir.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |