Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Encouraging Cup

Keil Nathan Smith at the Encouraging Cup



There is a real cool place in Asheville for Christians to go to to enjoy amazing music, have a cup of savory coffee and fellowship with each other. It is a place up and coming Christian musicians can showcase their music. I went last night with a great group friends and I have to say alcohol is not necessary to have a good time! I love my friends and the atmosphere is so comfy and fun at the encouraging cup! I thank God for it. I will definitely be going again.


You can check it out at: http://www.enccup.org/home.html

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the Encouraging Cup get some coverage. They are in Fletcher, though.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |