Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mrs. Miller's Apple Cake is now available in Asheville NC

Just a couple of days ago, I had an apple cake delivered to me that was absolutely delicious. I thought about sharing some of it for a minute, but decided to take my time, eat some now, save some for later, and even woke up in the middle of the night to have a piece with some milk. Mrs. Miller's Apple Cake is a premium dessert that is now available in the Asheville North Carolina area. I know that Morning Glory Cafe in Black Mountain is featuring it and the West Village Market and Deli also has it available. Holidays are also coming up and this would be the perfect dessert to have on your table, as a gift, etc. You can also connect with FreshAppleCake on Twitter!



AskAsheville - Asheville Twitter - Asheville Blog - Asheville Videos - Asheville Social Media

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |