Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Asheville's Jerusalem Garden Cafe... Dining & Bellydancing

Stopped by the Jerusalem Garden Cafe for a late lunch (breakfast for me). I wanted to go to Tupelo Honey Cafe first but for some reason they let the group in front of us in... and told us "they were closed", so I figured I must have gotten there a few seconds past the deadline and the hostess had to stop it somewhere.

I was actually saving the Jerusalem Garden Cafe in Asheville for their Friday night belly dancing. Going back to get some video soon. Here is a quick pic of their rear dining area, a little more private than their front area which faces Pritchard Park in Downtown Asheville.
www.jerusalemgardencafe.com

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |