Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Evening

I went ice skating for the second Saturday in a row and only the third time in my life. I have to say I'm terrible at it, stayed close to the wall, as you see most of the time, but I sure had a blast! I recommend it to anyone. It is a way to step out of my box and comfort zone. It was a big deal for me to do this once, but twice. I don't do well walking on ice much less sliding around on it with silver blades at the bottom of my feet! It is a treat to have the opportunity right here in Asheville to experience ice skating. It is at the Asheville Civic Center. This is the last weekend (I think) of the season. There is skating tomorrow which unfortunately is the last day of the season. So, keep your eyes and ears open for next years schedule!

You can see the schedule at: http://www.ashevillenc.gov/uploadedFiles/Departments/Civic_Center/publicskating2008.pdf

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |