Monday, November 16, 2009

When Men & Mountain Meet

"Great things are done when men and mountains meet."
~ William Blake



I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, a place of tropical beauty, but I have fallen in love with the splendor that is Asheville. For 11 years I have lived and explored this special place through the eyes of a visitor, then resident.

For the past three years, I have further examined Asheville backroads on the back of a Harley. Close up and personal. Over and over I fall in love with the unique charm of Western North Carolina. What a special place to live! And, I am grateful for this opportunity to share my photographs and observations with you.

Heading south on the Blueridge Parkway, between US 70 and US 74, the winding road forms an "S." Add a blue sky and a warm autumn day and you've spelled: H-E-A-V-E-N!

Click AskAsheville To See Asheville North Carolina


AskAsheville.com Asheville's Search Engine

Asheville Twitter - Asheville Blog - Asheville Videos - Asheville Social Media

1 Comment:

Donna said...

How nice. Please do post more adventures, beauty and quotes on Ask Asheville!

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |