1. Daily Insider Deals of Asheville - This company has been in the area for many years and they are the local homegrown choice of many in the community.
2. Groupon - Google was about to purchase Groupon, but the deal never went through. They have a strong base of fans and customers. They actually branded the idea allowing others to use a similar business model.
3. Living Social - Living Social follows Groupon wherever they go and sometimes offer better percentages for the businesses. Expecting them in AVL any day.
4. Phroogles - Just recently launched in Asheville by an out of town group.
5. UCoups - Launched the site months ago but have not offered any deals to date. Word is that they are still on track to start their daily deals soon.
Can all of these companies survive in the same Asheville market? Who will win this war?
AskAsheville - Asheville Twitter - Asheville Blog - Asheville Videos - Asheville Social Media