Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The BIg Big Tree!

This is the first year Biltmore House has done this! It is a must see and oh so beautiful. It is 55' with 55,000 small lights. It was raised with a crane and placed in the ground securely with a cement like hole. It is tied down with cables. And has other smaller trees that are lit and unlit around it.

I am so proud to work where I do. This is going to be a spectacular Christmas Season. I can feel it in my heart! Praise God for placing me in a most amazing place!

4 Comments:

askasheville said...

55 feet high and 55k lights?

askasheville said...

Beautiful night picture.

Jennifir said...

yup! amazing huh? That many lights! And they are the small lights.

R said...

I am so excited about the Holidays. Can't wait to check out Biltmore's decorations this year. Thanks for sneak peek!

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |