Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My movie....

I beleive that the time has finally come. I must stop procrastinating, and finish writing it. It's a revenge-story that's sure to be labelled "slasher" upon it's completion. BUT, there WILL be a fair amount of slashing, so I suppose that this label will do just as well as any other :) My friends and I will soon be skulking around downtown Asheville, and surrounding areas and burroughs, with my camera and several gallons of fake blood. If u see us, say hello :D So far, I know we'll be using the bridge in the playground off swannanoa river rd. We'll need to use an elevator somewhere for the first scene......I'm not sure about that one yet......Suggestions ? It'll be bathed in fake blood, but it WILL also be cleaned spotless by the end of the day :)

1 Comment:

askasheville said...

Sounds interesting. Do you need a few victims? I have my list somewhere, lol.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |