Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beautiful Blurred Sunset in Asheville North Carolina

Had to try to take this pic, driving or not, of this beautiful sunset. I am looking from the downtown side of the Westgate Bridge in Asheville, and I am looking North. What does it mean to me? It shows a vision.. not yet completely uncovered, some direction (signs to the right), some nature (trees), some ups and downs (mountains), some covering (clouds), and a light somewhere... sometimes so far away, but also reachable.

2 Comments:

Jennifir said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! A path with many possibilties. I love how the road is shown also.

askasheville said...

I know, right? I see so much each time I look at it. The road may be unseen if you try to look too far ahead, but it is there.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |