Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is how I started out my workday. I come into work and my boss runs in and says, "Jen, you need to go outside and look at the sky." I ran outside and what I saw was amazing! God's light was shining through. It was the most amazing beautiful sunrise I have seen in a long time. I ran inside and grabbed my camera. I make it a habit to keep it with me all the time. I never know when God is going to touch my heart with a photographic moment! This one mesmerized me! What a great way to start out my work day! I see this and marvel at God's handiwork. He is the most amazing artist! Thank you, Jesus for sharing this moment with me!

1 Comment:

askasheville said...

Nice, love the purple in the clouds.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |