Saturday, November 8, 2008

Divine

So this word keeps coming up. It's kind of cool. I love how God uses what seems like such a common word or thought continually. Well, He keeps bringing the word "Divine" up to me in various ways. The other morning I was eating something, I don't remember what, but I thought how divine it was. Molly, who was sitting next to me actually said it was divine. God really wanted me to use this word. That afternoon we went to Penny Hagaman's service. She was a part of our floral crew and passed away after a long battle of cancer Sunday morning. The pastor brought up the word divine again. And I read it in the Bible later that night. I don't remember exactly where.

Well, the word just kept coming to me. Thursday night our college minded Bible study watched a video with Pastor Louie Giglio and he mentioned the word divine. And as I read a book on dealing with being single and using this time of singleness to work for God, divine came up again. So, I looked it up in Webster's online dictionary. There were two definitions that really made sense and really made this word seem so much more divine!


Divine--1) of, relating to, or preceding directly from God (divine love) 2) supremely good

I thought this was pretty cool and God speaking to me to let me know He is divine. I am not alone and He has my best interest at heart! He only wants me to be happy.

Jesus is Divine!! God bless all those who read this!

3 Comments:

askasheville said...

I hope to think sometimes that he is not the only one who has my best interests in mind, you know what I mean... lol.

R said...

I think sometimes too often we ignore what should be obvious, I am glad you caught on to his signs for you.

Jennifir said...

Thank you ryahjoy! He is a most amazing, divine God. I am forever grateful to Him.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |