Thursday, December 11, 2008

Asheville Verizon Wireless, area leader?


Verizon definitely has the complete Asheville North Carolina area covered. I have never actually seen "my network gang" following me around, but I know they are there, lol. I remember when I had Sun-Com with their $70 per month deal for unlimited. That was great until I stepped out of Asheville for a few days and got a $1200 bill for one month. Yes, I freaked... and then calmly drove 100 mph to the nearest Verizon Wireless store. Not to say everything has been perfect, but they are running a 90% success rate with me and that is awesome.

Their team over there on Tunnel Road works together like clockwork. I watch them, see their body language, feel their attitude... haha... but that is just me. I constantly evaluate businesses, see the pros and cons, and re-invent them slightly or extremely, whichever is needed... and sometimes the business does not even know it. I am optimistic; meaning I focus on the strengths, get rid of tradition, bring a business up to date, and then make it all cycle together effectively. Sometimes I ask myself "is this certain business blind"? But then again marketing is not everyone's forte. Sorry for the tangent. Not looking for work at all. I market what I personally prove and believe in.

Verizon cell phone coverage in Western North Carolina has been more than accomodating. When some of my friends have mountain get-togethers (not like that), picnics, hikes, etc... everyone is always looking at their bars, hoping they "stay in range". Call me prideful, but I don't even glance... I just somehow know I am covered. Bam! http://www.verizonwireless.com/

1 Comment:

Dylan Breslin-Barnhart said...

I'm sorry to hear about the big Verizon cell bill and at the risk of sounding presumptuous I think I can help. I've saved over $230 per year off my Verizon Wireless plan by working through a website called www.fixmycellbill.com (by a company called Validas). With large cell bills like yours, I would seriously check out this service which is free to consult. Additionally, my savings are not an exception given that the average customer saves $487 annually through Validas. In fact, I was so impressed with these results that I took a job with the company. I know it sounds like I'm majorly plugging for Validas here and I am, but only because it is a very effective service that I think would significantly benefit you financially.

Here's a quick breakdown of how it actually works. Validas analyzes your online cell bill for free and calculates how much money you could be saving. It turns out that eight of ten wireless customers are paying more than they need to for their plans. Validas fixes these discrepancies by tailoring a customer's plan to fit their specific needs. If you choose, Validas provides your personalized cell bill adjustment report that is emailed, for five bucks, to your wireless provider in industry specific format so you can actually implement these cash saving changes. If Validas can save you more than $5 on your bill, this obviously provides a very cost effective solution.

Validas is rapidly gaining a reputation as the preeminent advocate for the wireless customer. Check out a feature about the company on The Big Idea with CNBC's Donny Deutsch at http://www.cnbc.com/id/22782456/. Any cell subscriber who wants to cut costs should consider Validas. It’s free to consult and you only stand to save.

Take care and good luck in reducing your cell bill.

Dylan

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |