Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good Tuesday Morning!

I sit in my plush cushy chair early this Tuesday morning all the while trying to get my eight year old daughter up so she can get ready for school. The week has only begun and I'm ready for Friday already! Last night was a lot of fun though. I love watching the joy on her face as she runs to hand out candy canes in the Waynesville Christmas Parade. I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera, but I was so busy keeping up with Girl Scouts I would have had no chance to take any. The parade was at least twice as large as it was last year. It was a hit. It was changed to night and I truly feel that made a huge difference.

Have a blessed Tuesday!

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |