Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow.....all prospective parents should see this....

It's a movie called "Joshua". It came out last year and it stars Sam Rockwell. It's about an intellectually gifted young boy and the surprising number of psychoses that develop within him when his baby sister is born. It starts out, the portrait of an idyllic metropolitan family in New York City and it's build-up is slow, but the payoff is worth it.

WARNING: Not for those who require happy endings to be completely satisfied with a movie. I really would like to be a parent one day, but I sincerely hope that my kid doesn't pull any kinda crazy shit like this one does. I've seen a whole pants-load of other "demon-seed" movies like "The Good Son" and "The Omen" and what-not but this kid is LEGITIMATELY scary. I'm telling ya. See it.

2 Comments:

askasheville said...

Where did you see it? What is the name of the Theatre, what else was around bro? Was it in Asheville or in Russia? lol.

Red_Devil said...

I actually rented it from Rosebud Video on Charlotte street right pat Fuddruckers, not a half-mile from my apartment. Sorry :) I'll get it right soon ;)

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |