Thursday, November 6, 2008

An introduction.....

Iiiiiiiiiiiii, am Derek Thomas Hopkins, and Iiiiiiiiii am not a simple man. I have my own set of troubles, not unlike the rest of you gentle people. At the moment, I am experiencing feelings of hoplessness as I can not seem to decide how to go about finishing my college education. I am not a wealthy man. I'm considering purchasing a shotgun and robbing a bank (just kidding F.B.Iiiiiiiiii. :)

I have decided this very evening that i'm going to kindof abandon my social life and focus on school. If successful, I will become the only male in my family to successfully complete high school and acquire a college education. This would would NOT suck. In fact, it would be quite the opposite of suck. It would be rather fantastic really :) Developments will be reported as they roll in :D

6 Comments:

askasheville said...

Definitely. Go for the education and refine your talents.

Jennifir said...

You know what! You will get that college education!

Red_Devil said...

That'd surrrrrrrre be nice :) I hope to own at LEAST a couple dozen people before I retire ;) jk

askasheville said...

Own People?

Red_Devil said...

I jest good sir ;)

askasheville said...

Lol, Learn to win them... and you will be cool forever

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |