Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Asheville Biz Spotlight - Anytime Fitness on Patton Ave

Hello, I am Pete Longo, Owner of Anytime Fitness of Asheville. We are a 24 hour co-ed neighborhood fitness center located on 805 Patton Avenue (Next to Blockbuster) in West Asheville. My two business partners have two locations near New Orleans. I liked the concept and thought a neighborhood fitness center would be great for the AVL area. We started the business on 12/15/2008. I chose Asheville North Carolina because I have lived here for seven years and I have always wanted to own my own business.

My favorite things about Asheville and WNC is that it is very eclectic and beautiful. Our members appreciate the fact that we are a locally owned small business. They tell us that they love the feel and atmosphere of the gym. I think we are more appreciated in Asheville than we would be in other areas.

My message to Asheville is "keep being you." Continue to support local businesses and be good to each other.

The best part of our Asheville business is that we get to help people improve their lives. When a member loses 70 pounds or quits smoking or is able to relieve some stress we get to celebrate with them.

3 other businesses in Asheville or WNC that we regularly network with are: Acton Chiropractic – They are our neighbors and we are both in the business of improving people health. Relax and Rejuvenate – The have fantastic massage therapists and we give discounts to each other’s clients. Nona Mia – Our neighbors have the best Italian food in town. We help promote each other and many of our members enjoy working out and then picking up some of their food on the way home

A business in Asheville that assisted me greatly in getting started: SCORE was a big help to us. The counselors there helped me on several occasions. They were a great asset and they brought in experts to give me guidance on marketing and sales. SCORE is a great resource for small businesses.

The top 3 services we offer at our business are: 24 hour Fitness, Personal Training, Weight Loss. We strive to be the best part of your day….everyday!

Anytime Fitness of Asheville

"The Locally Owned Alternative to Big Impersonal Gyms"

805 Patton Avenue, Asheville NC 28806

Web: www.AnytimeAsheville.com

Email: ashevillenc@anytimefitness.com

Phone: 828-505-3715


AskAsheville - Asheville Twitter - Asheville Blog - Asheville Videos - Asheville Social Media

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |