Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Presidential Election Results, thoughts of

Sitting here in Asheville North Carolina thinking... "a few hours from now, we will know for sure who our next President will be". I do not remember a time in my life when the economy was this bad. I have never seen a financial crisis like this in the USA; or maybe I was just too young to notice? So in my mind, things can only get better... with either one of the candidates. Now, of course I have my personal preference, but I believe that whoever "gets in" will be obligated to show the people of America a change. They will be held more accountable than ever before. I cannot wait for it! Not expecting a miracle; just a planned balanced change to make every one of our lives a little better.

0 Comments:

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |