Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treating Weaverville North Carolina


This past Friday we spent our evening walking around the streets in the downtown comminuty of Weaverville North Carolina. It was Halloween, with Clone Troopers, princesses, dead girls & pirates of our large family were safe and had a alot of fun. Most families were sitting on their porches waiting for us to walk up the side walk to give us our treat. I have lived in many different towns and by far Weaverville is the safest and friendliest for my family and many others from the near by area including Asheville, Mars Hill, etc. I want to thank the Weaverville residences whom participated in decorations, costumes, and giving out candy of course. It made the experience for my family... perfect!

1 Comment:

askasheville said...

Now wonder I wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

 
AskAsheville.com | AskAsheville Youtube | Follow AskAsheville on Twitter |